Argentina is going to be the center of the discussion and the area which is going to be the focus of our proposal about elections and political process program (Request for Proposals, 1995). Argentina is a federal state with an autonomous city, Buenos Aires. The country is ruled by the president who is elected every four years. The administrative division of the country is 23 provinces and one federal district, each of which has its constitution and autonomous bodies.
We will write a custom Essay on Elections and Political Agenda in Argentina specifically for you
301 certified writers online
We are the company which deals with elections and the programs related to this topic. We proclaim democratic and fair elections, that is why our main goal is to teach the participants of the election campaigns the principles of fair competition and the ways how to conduct fair elections without law violation.
Elections in Argentina
Offering the elections and political process program for this country, we would like to offer the following facilities:
- We assist elections using offering impartial and professional administration of the process.
- We can help train the local companies which are created with the purpose to monitor elections.
- We provide information to the votes about their right and responsibilities in an understandable manner.
- We offer programs for political parties and the presidents who want to take part in the election campaigns devoted to the better and more effective competition in the interest of the public.
- We guarantee to help with training programs which are going to be directed at the newly elected legislators and other officials.
- We also try to proclaim the idea of women’s participation in the elections.
Request for Proposals. (1995). US Agency for International Development. No. OP/B/AEP 95-006.