The strengths of our company lie in the following factors:
We will write a custom Report on The Help Company’s Analysis and Business Goals specifically for you
301 certified writers online
- The Help is the first company in Saudi Arabia to provide the services of qualified housemaids, cookers, and baby sitters that will help clientele with household chores and take care of their babies when they are busy. This factor will work to our advantage as it will enable us to establish a market presence and have a significant market control with little competition before similar businesses come up.
- Our employees undergo intensive and professional training to develop the skills required to handle their jobs. The rigorous training also helps to distinguish us from regular housemaids, cookers, and baby sitters who are untrained, hence, it gives us an edge in the market.
- Although we provide highly qualified housemaids, cookers, and baby sitters, our pricing rates are very competitive and are almost equal to the traditional untrained persons providing similar services.
- As a result of the professional training our employees undergo, there is a significant level of certainty that our staff will exhibit etiquette wherever they are sent to work as opposed to untrained persons.
- Because a significant number of our employees are foreigners, we have been having trouble obtaining their visas and work permits to enable them to live and work in Saudi Arabia on legal status.
- The high cost of training employees has led to a financial constraint in the company. However, The Help has realized that these costs are temporary and that the long-term benefits of training its employees will outweigh the current financial concerns.
- Moving our employees to and from their worksites and offering accommodation to some of them has also placed a financial constraint on the operations of the company.
- Since The Help is the first company of its kind in Saudi Arabia, it has very few competitors, and this will enable it to grow rapidly and possess a considerable proportion of the market segment.
- As a result of the increasing number of working mothers in the country, The Help stands to benefit by offering its services in such situations.
- The Help also stands to benefit immensely during certain times of the year, particularly during Ramadhan and similar religious events.
- The number of unemployed persons has been steadily rising, and this has been coupled by a rise in the number of foreigners moving into Saudi Arabia to seek jobs, this may harm our business, particularly when a large number of unemployed persons resort to offering the same types of services that we offer.
- Because a large proportion of our employees are foreigners, The Help has come under pressure from some foreign offices asking it to treat citizens from their country fairly even though we have always treated our employees in a humane manner.
- Goal A: To establish branches in each of the major cities and towns in Saudi Arabia;
- Objective 1. To increase our market presence, thereby boost brand loyalty.
- Objective 2. To increase turnover and cater to our operational costs.
- Action plan of objective 1: Engage in active brand awareness campaigns.
- Action plan of objective 2: Use competitive pricing to increase our clientele base.
- Goal B: Ensure that all employees are professionally trained in all aspects of their work.
- Objective 1. To improve customer confidence in our services.
- Objective 2. To distinguish us from the regular untrained persons offering similar services.
- Action plan of objective 1: Hire the services of professional trainers and consultants to train our employees.
- Action plan of objective 2: Have a business motto that reflects on the professionalism of our employees.