IvyPanda Copyright Principles and Regulations
IvyPanda.com, which represents EduStream Technologies LLC, fully understands the importance of complying with any copyright laws and regulations.
Our website facilitates academic success and performance improvements through a variety of user-generated content (Free Essay Samples gallery, etc.).. We understand that without the ability to control the generation of this content, our website use should be governed by a solid framework of copyright management rules, which protects all copyright holders.
Our Copyright Principles include:
- Content violating any copyright regulations is removed from our website in the shortest time possible
- Any Users violating general copyright rules, as well as the rules outlined in the Honor Code and Terms & Conditions, are removed from our site
- Only original and ethnically-obtained content is allowed on our website
- Copyright holder privacy must be of utmost importance in cases where fair-use copyrighted content becomes available on our website
- IvyPanda.com pledges to notify Users about potential risks associated with copyright violations, as well as put in place a notification system, which will display relevant information when Users submit content to our website. This way, anyone uploading content to IvyPanda.com becomes informed of any penalties and consequences of copyright violations
- We pledge to respond to copyright claims in the shortest time possible and honor the rights of copyright holders. Any copyright claims can be submitted through our DMCA request form or reach out to us with the details of the takedown request at @..
- We pledge to follow the DMCA takedown guidelines and processes described in our Honor Code.
- We pledge to update the copyright holder as soon as the content is removed from our website, as well as inform and educate the User specifically responsible for such violations. Repeat offenders will not be tolerated and their accounts will be removed from our website.
We encourage any copyright holder to review our Terms & Conditions to verify that IvyPanda.com is acting in good faith and that we are doing everything possible to ensure that fair-use clauses are maintained and honored by all Users.
We encourage any copyright holder to reach out to us if they have reasonable proof of copyright infringement. We also encourage such copyright holders to refrain from addressing copyright claims directly at IvyPanda, as we’re not directly responsible for the content, but only provide means for its generation and distribution. We will do everything in our power to engage any infringing third parties and ensure that the owner’s copyrights are maintained.
Such understanding on the part of the copyright holder will allow IvyPanda.com to maintain a robust system of academic Products and Services, and help thousands of students to overcome their educational blocks on their path to success.
If you have any additional questions about these principles, please reach out to Us at [email protected] or send a direct mail to our address: 30 N Gould St, Ste 4817, Sheridan, WY 82801.