Night by Elie Wiesel is one of the most powerful books on Holocaust and Nazi German concentration camps. If you’re looking for ideas and advice on how to master your Night by Elie Wesel Essay, you have come to the right place.
This article will show a few essential tips on how to write the paper and provide you with ideas for your Night by Elie Wiesel essay thesis.
5 simple steps to follow when writing an essay
Before you start your work on the paper, we’d suggest you to wipe out all the distractions: turn off the phone and TV. Use app and website blocking tools to limit your access to Facebook and Twitter to concentrate on your research and writing.
Now, when you’re concentrated enough, check the next steps to write an A+ paper.
- Pick up a topic and narrow it. Read the book and note Elie Wiesel Night essay topics that you’ll find interesting. Then narrow it as much as possible even if you’ve been assigned to write a paper on a particular subject. The key idea of this step is the more narrow your topic will be, the easier will be your writing process. Although don’t forget to leave some space for your own thoughts.
- Clarify your ideas and arguments. Think about what you’re going to discuss in the paper. Define key arguments you will use in your paper. You can use mindmapping tools that will help you to organize your ideas in a logical flow. Later, this will help you to write Night by Elie Wiesel essay outline.
- Search for examples and quotes to support your arguments. Research quotes to support your point of view. You can also use examples from other literary masterpieces, especially if you’re writing a compare and contrast essay. However, don’t turn your essay into one complete citation. Use three to five quotes and examples as evidence.
- Write a strong and clear Night by Elie Wiesel essay thesis statement. The mission of paper thesis is to clarify your opinion and give your readers an understanding on the essay content. Give your readers a hook that would make them want to read the whole paper.
- Create an outline of your paper. Outlining helps you to structure your ideas and arguments. Moreover, the more detailed your outline will be, the easier for you will become the writing process.
If you’re struggling with a Night theme to choose for your paper, you may find some interesting ideas below:
- Theme of family. Analyze the relations between the father and son. Why it is important to stay with your family, especially during challenging times?
- Theme of faith and God. Analyze, why does the author writes about the death of God? Provide your own reflection on God and faith. What makes people believe in gods even when there is no hope?
- Power and violence. Think, why Germans who had a power made use violence to force Jews into concentration camps. Read the episode about the Death March and explore why German Soldiers never deprived themselves of killing prisoners who could not keep up.
If writing Night by Elie Wiesel Essay is still a challenging process, check our selection of free paper samples and other useful information at IvyPanda to get advice and find an inspiration!