We will write a custom Essay on Electric Cars and Benefits of Their Ealry Adoption specifically for you
301 certified writers online
Summary of business problem
A big city is an excellent platform for the promotion of the mass market. It reveals plenty of opportunities for the prospect success and productive operation. The business problem of the research consists in the fact that catalyzing early adoption of a clean vehicle, in other words, plug-in hybrid and battery-only electric vehicles might be rather advantageous in the case of the considered stimulus and dense battery-charging networks.
Scope of problem with identification of key concepts
It seems appropriate to focus on key aspects of the business problem. The research represents reasonable results. In particular, it was stated that by 2015, plug-in hybrid electric vehicles along with battery-only electric vehicles could embrace 16 percent, 9 percent, and 5 percent of new-car sales in New York, Paris, and Shanghai respectively. The above tendency remains even in nowadays financial situation and restrained society charging facilities.
As a matter of fact, the clean vehicle would be a proper and timely decision for the large city with its high degree of environmental pollution. The urban transport sector is an integral part of the economy. In terms of importance, it could be compared with the human circulatory system, where the role of blood vessels is given to transport links, and blood is the flow of traffic that moves elements necessary for the efficient functioning of the economic mechanism. However, the urban transport causes plenty of contaminants that are harmful to the atmosphere. Precisely speaking, carbon dioxide emissions are the principal problem that needs to be addressed by means of the mentioned product. This step would contribute to the development and expansion of the electrical transport.
Outline of research plan using the research jigsaw
Speaking of the outline research plan, it is important to pay attention to research jigsaw. The following outline illustrates the key components of the plan.
- The environmental analysis to determine potential opportunities and threats for the company. Among them, one might note the level of the environmental pollution and investigation of the electrical transport market.
- The organization mission and its tools to achieve the goal.
- Determination of the method of the research.
- Quantitative confirmation of the necessity and advantages of the proposed product. It includes the study of several markets comprising of Shanghai, Paris, and New York.
- Qualitative verification of the clean vehicle effectiveness.
- Considerations concerning LaPulse, French-owned organization. It is important to assess the volatile market environment including changing demographic conditions, ease of market entry, distribution of incomes, and the level of competition in the industry.
- Thorough research of changes concerning the global extent that might affect the organization’s prosperity developing a strategic partnerships strategy that would promote the company’s expansion to the emerging market of the UK.
Brief summary of team performance
The team collaboration was on the highest level. All the team members tried their best to meet the deadlines. It is also important to note that every team member demonstrated his or her professionalism and perfect skills.