- Internet Marketing Ventures(IMV) is a marketing strategy using e-commerce.
- IMV is a web oriented business that conduct sales of products online.
- IMV generates billions of dollars for the companies annually.
- Today all products including Books and Publications, Food Stuff, Financial Services, Equity Markets, Consumer Products etc are sold thorugh internet marketing.
How to make Internet Marketing Effective
- Web designing should be unique and specific so that it can be visible on the search engines like google, yahoo etc.
- Attractive Web Advertising Techniques to entice consumers thereby increasing viewer ship and promoting the the products.
- Aim of an effective and purposeful website is to convert the website viewers into consumers and people with more enquiries about the product.
- Ensure proper web designing by incorporating good factors from other related web pages and omitting bad ones.
Taking Online Books Marketing Ventures
Analyzing the internet marketing sites such as Booksonline.co.uk, penguin.co.uk, bookstore.co.uk, amazon.com the following factors are noticed:
We will write a custom Presentation on Welcome to Internet Marketing Ventures specifically for you
807 certified writers online
- Each websites has its good qualities.
- Some of them lacks in projecting some features.
- Though all of the above websites are tried to be informative, a couple of them lacks attractiveness.
Recommendations for Grandma’s Treat website
- Web pages particularly home page should consist of maximum information in very short spaces or words.
- Efforts to be initiated to include mind refreshing graphic portions that may attract maximum viewers who may turn into buyers.
- Try to advertise maximum product list within the available home page keeping view of consumer comfort and satisfaction.
- Invent and apply some interesting key words.
Irrelevant for Grandma’s Treat website
- Improper space utilization and formatting.
- Unnecessary placing of high memory graphics which takes more loading time.
- Vague information about the available products that confuses consumers.
- Improper color combinations which irritates visitors.