- Coming soon….
- graph and percentages from survey we sent out to men and women working in Aramco and around the Kingdom.
Powerful Quotes from Survey
- Lack of Opportunities for Women.
- Physical Segregation at Work.
- Pressures from Society to be Home-Makers/Mothers.
- Some People not Comfortable with Women in the Workplace.
Lack of Opportunities for Women
- Current 2030 Kingdom Vision:
- To increase women’s participation to the workforce from 22% to 30%.
- Amended Vision:
- To increase women’s participation to the workforce from 22% to 30% (and out of that 30% at least 10% are supervisors or in upper management positions).
How are we going to make this happen?
We will write a custom Presentation on Promoting Women Leadership in Upper Management specifically for you
807 certified writers online
Early Leadership Awareness for Children
- Leadership Courses Embedded in the Curriculum;
- Virtual Reality Simulations:
- Effective Communication;
- Problem Solving;
- Mentor Programs (Women with Leadership Roles);
- Guest Speakers:
- Female Petroleum Engineers;
- Electives/After School Programs:
- Women Empowerment;
- Small Businesses.
Higher Education Opportunities for Females
- Universities Built in Kingdom.
- Options for Master’s Degree/PHD courses.
- Entrepreneurship Programs.
- Virtual Schools.
More Variety for Women in Fields/Education
- Field Psychologist;
- Emergency Responder;
- Nursing Officer;
- IT Specialist;
- Robotics Control Engineer;
- Aircraft Maintenance Technician;
- Customer Support Engineer;
- Safety Officer.
- International Partnerships.
- Government Bids.
- Easier Access to Funding.
It is crucial to provide equal opportunities for work to women in all possible types of work. Currently, women around the world are working as engineers, aviation specialists, NASA scientists, and even serve in the army. Our country could benefit greatly by providing similar opportunities to women in the petroleum industry, medical fields, as well as research and development. Some of the most impressive projects created by humanity relied on the female workforce, and there is no reason to prevent them from working in positions that were traditionally filled by men. Through proper education and hard work, any person can be a valuable worker. Another avenue that women should be supported in is small business creation. The process of government bidding and funding should become easier through simplification of laws and regulations. International collaboration should also be encouraged.
How will companies and organizations be held accountable for reaching and upholding the 2030 Vision?
- Audits Conducted.
- Growth Plans.