Online writing help is one of the best things the Internet has to offer. Despite numerous distractions, kitten videos, and friends’ status updates, it’s better to stay connected while doing written homework. Why? You can get essay help online. Here’s a list of 21+ sites for hiring tutors, having your papers reviewed, and even using samples.
Getting some extra help outside of class can help you stay on track. One-on-one homework sessions through webcam or live chat can supplement the lectures of the most brilliant professors. Getting essay help online is now as easy as texting with friends. All you need is to choose the right service, the best tutor match, and clearly formulate your question. Get ready to send your assignment details or even additional files in some cases.
- The Princeton Review is an educational resource where you can connect to expert tutors round the clock. Here you can get online essay help in more than 40 subjects.
This source is an excellent way to get help with homework. The best part: You get this help as quickly as possible. The majority of users chat for less than a minute. According to statistics from The Princeton Review, every night they help more than 5,000 students with science, art, languages, and more. The reviews of their services are positive. Students appreciate their various methods of teaching—from easy assignment help to explaining the basics of a lecture course in just 40 minutes.
- Jiskha Homework Help is a hub where you can post your homework questions and receive essay help online for free from more than 200 volunteer tutors. Consider trying this one if you feel lucky, as there’s no guarantee that you will receive an answer immediately. On the other hand, the service is free, and it’s worth trying.
Of course, this isn’t the best way to find research paper help, for example—volunteers just don’t have enough time to write papers for you. But if you’re looking for answers to tricky school or college questions—this is a good choice. Search through answers in various fields—science, algebra, foreign languages, history, social studies, music, and more. You can scroll both new 2019 topics and archives. There are hundreds of pages with useful information for your studies.
- Chegg Online Tutoring has a team of certified tutors who are ready to help you with essay writing. Though Chegg is better known for its book deals, judging by students’ reviews, this trustful service can succeed in everything they do.
Need 1-on-1 consultation? Download Chegg Tutors application for iOS or Android. With the app, you can get a tutor’s help even away from home. You also should give Chegg Tutors a chance because it offers a free trial to newcomers! The trial includes a free 30 minutes of online tutoring. Think about all those challenging assignments you have, and you won’t want to refuse this offer!
- WyzAnt helps students improve their outcomes through customized learning. It means that lessons are developed to meet a student’s individual needs.
WyzAnt gives you opportunities to get the knowledge you missed in college. On their website, you’ll meet only professional educators. By the way, by using the word “meet” we mean real, in-person lessons you can book! Not everyone feels comfortable when learning via Skype or chat. That’s why these lessons are a popular option among students. Still not sure? Then, you may want to know about the technical advantages—WyzAnt has specific software to connect you with your tutor that includes high-quality video and audio, code editors for programming languages, and a whiteboard to share.
- Tutor is a special service offering online tutors ready to help you with your studies 24/7.
On Tutor, you won’t meet a teacher who has no degree. Instead, the 3,000 employees are experts in their fields and have at least a Bachelor’s degree. The organization supports the idea of confidentiality. So don’t be worried that someone will know about your lessons with Tutor. There’s also a department for U.S. military families. This way, military-connected students can get assignment help all year and improve their knowledge. Tutor also has an app for iOS and Android, so feel free to use it.
- PrestoExperts makes it incredibly easy to benefit from tutors’ expertise. If you prefer to see and hear your instructor instead of typing in chat, this service is what you need.
Learning becomes much easier when you find a personal tutor. How does it work on PrestoExperts? You choose a tutor, and then write them an email or open the live chat. Next, you explain your task to the tutor and get possible solutions to your problem. If you agree with the price and the task—you pay for services. The consultation portion is always free.
- WizIQ is a popular platform used by educators and trainers to reach learners all over the world. Would you like to study on the go? With this service, online learning is fast and easy.
WizIQ also sells software for virtual education. Students and teachers are not the only ones interested in such software. It’s an excellent option for corporate education, too. It also provides e-learning analytics. You can increase the effectiveness of your teaching videos. For this purpose, just check the time students spend watching your lectures.
- Tutorhub is a great place to receive online writing help with essays, research papers, and any other assignments. You will be able to choose your perfect tutor match and learn more about the author before asking a question.
Tutorhub has hundreds of reviews to show you the benefits of its service. Buy online lessons for $28-$42 per hour on any topic, and you’ll be sure to get a 100% satisfactory result. The service offers a money-back guarantee for many cases.The best part: You can save the lecture to revisit later. A great feature to use when preparing for an exam!
- Tutormatching service will help you find your perfect tutor match. It’s important that this service looks for your perfect match according to the parameters of your choice. Many tutors on this site are volunteers.
Usually, rates differ depending on the academic field, tutor’s experience and degree, and rating. Every educator has a particular number of stars depending on their reviews.
- Buddy School is an easy-to-use online tutoring platform that speaks students’ language.
A beneficial feature of this service is a wide choice of foreign languages. You can find a coach in German, Japanese, Italian, Hindi, Czech, Arabic, and even Ancient Greek. Here are short guidelines on how to start your lessons—find a tutor among an excellent pick of experts and book time. Choose tutors wisely—there are often free minutes included in the schedule. You can find this information on each teacher’s profile.
- Tutorvista offers a choice of hourly and monthly packages. One-on-one online tutoring sessions can help you writing essays that rock.
Book personalized one-to-one lessons to improve your knowledge. Tutorvista offers the opportunity to buy various packages. The options include monthly lessons with tutors. Prepare for school or college with video lectures. The writing mode on a whiteboard will help you to memorize the information quickly.
- TLC Live delivers qualified online tutoring to students of different ages and specialization. You can start by using a free trial version or asking a few free questions.
Book lessons from qualified teachers for children starting from 1st grade. TLC Live guarantees 100% safety as they interview each teacher to make sure they’re appropriate for educating kids. They also perform criminal record checks.
Have you chosen your perfect tutor match from the previous list? Another way to get essay help online is to have your paper reviewed by a qualified editor. Importantly, not only can you receive comments on the strong and weak sides of your paper but also professional advice on how to make it better:
- PaperRater provides spelling, grammar, and style check and, suggestions. This site offers free proofreading services, but you will benefit even more from personalized comments from an experienced tutor.
The good thing about this is: You can use PaperRater for free. Choosing this option, you get 50 submissions (five pages/each). If you want to get 200 submissions (20 pages/each), the requirements are $14.95 and many research papers to check with your premium account.
- Essay Judge evaluates your writing and gives qualified advice on how to make it better. Importantly, you can also receive an expert’s feedback for free.
Yes, that’s true. While many analogical websites use machines to check your text, Essay Judge attracts volunteer teachers. They spend about 30 minutes a day and help a couple of students to improve writing skills.
- Essay Reviewer corrects your mechanical errors and makes suggestions as to not only structure but also even the content of your paper. Overnight revisions can help you writing essays in various subjects and on different study levels.
This service is appropriate for 5th-grade students and useful to work with for your spelling, structure, and grammar. You don’t even have to match reviewed materials with the original for comparison—your assignments are done in track changes version. So, you can easily see all your mistakes and learn from them.
- WriteCheck specializes in plagiarism detection but can give you suggestions as to your writing style as well. Along with plagiarism and grammar check, this service can provide online qualified tutoring help.
Whether you write a nursing paper or literature review, checking for plagiarism is significant. Of course, not everyone can pay for every page. But you can test yourself with a plagiarism quiz. It will show you how plagiarized your papers might be, and how to avoid this plagiarism in the future.
- Proof reading service offers qualified proofreading and editing help. You can have your essay polished by experienced editors here.
This service has several departments—for journal articles, scientific papers, theses and dissertations, and other types. Sharing your papers is usually done through Dropbox or email.
- Grammar Check for Sentence is a fast tool for editing any type of text. It’s absolutely free, and all you need to do is to copy and paste your content into the field. Of course, you should review the results as the algorithm of this software doesn’t work perfectly—it can misjudge parts of speech, prepositions, and so on. But it’s also a nice check of your writing skills.
- Reverso Speller is another spelling checker that can find any mistake. It’s also connected to several dictionaries so that you can see the definition and synonyms of the miswritten word. There are several types of corrections. All of them are illustrated at the end of the web-page. They even underline words the algorithm can’t recognize—so you won’t miss foreign words or rare terms.
- Virtual Writing Tutor is another way to get a high-quality paper. You can check spelling and grammar, verify your word count, and evaluate if your text is paraphrased well. Moreover, Virtual Writing Tutor has a speech recognition tool. With its help, you can record your text to get a written document. You can also turn your text into an MP3 audio format and download it to your computer.
- Slick Write is a safe way to check your document’s grammar and style. It works on the same principles as Grammarly does but also gives you a lot of statistics like vocabulary analysis, reading time, readability index, average paragraph length, and so on. The statistics are useful to improve your style, make the paper more readable, and original. Slick Write also has a tool called Associator. It helps a lot during the writing process because you can find connections for any word.
- Hemingway App. Searching for a free tool to check your readability? Give Hemingway App a try. You can use it whether online or via the desktop app. Just put in your text and get instant results. The service highlights all sentences that are difficult to read, passive voice usage, wordiness, and phrases with simpler alternatives.
- Readable.io is one more tool to check your readability. Learn to use one of the scores like Flesch Reading Ease or Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level to determine how difficult your paper is to read and understand. The service underlines all the challenging parts, including passive voice, wordiness, and too many syllables. After corrections, you can check the text one more time to make sure it fits your needs.
Another effective studying tactic is learning by copying. The following online collections of essay samples can help you write your own masterpiece:
- Sample argument essays will show you how to present and defend your position on a certain controversial issue. Pay special attention to a thesis statement and arguments used by the authors. Focus on the logical structure and line of argument.
- Writing For College are great for learning the main principles of pointing out the strong and weak sides of a certain topic. Learn how to critique without criticizing too much.
- Western Technical College will show you effective narration tactics you may use in your own papers. Pay special attention to word choice, use of verbs, and most frequently used expressions.
- Essay Basics offers a sample of papers from professional custom writers. Read those examples on debatable topics like environment protection, sex education, the importance of science, euthanasia issues, and so on.
- Examples is a website that provides various writing samples. You can find tips on how to create flyers, pamphlets, marketing strategies, speeches for events and special occasions, and so on.Why is it an excellent resource for academic writing? Because it gives many essay samples of different types. Learn to write reflective, autobiography, descriptive, argumentative, and observation papers.
- Good Luck IELTS—examples for those who are preparing for exams. You can read eight examples of typical IELTS essays on such topics as university and gender issues, gap year, athlete salaries, and others.
- EssayPro is another custom writing company that posts a lot of academic paper examples. Examine explanatory, descriptive, expository, narrative, and persuasive essays. Read research and term papers.
- 123 Help Me is a fantastic collection of essay examples on ancient and modern literature. Find a paper on any literature topic you like—from Antigone to Fahrenheit 451. But make sure to use them only as a sample. Beware of plagiarism on the way to your academic success.
Sample analytical essays won’t teach you analytical thinking skills because you already have them. By using samples, however, you will easily detect sample words and expressions that should be used in analytical writing. Pay special attention to transition words, which connect different sections of your essay and make your project clearer.
Getting essay help online is a perfect reason to stay connected while doing your homework. Take advantage of the best student resources to study smarter!