Do you consider Numi’s relationships with its producers as important to its marketing as the relationships with its customers?
- Numi’s relationship with its producers is important in marketing. There is a need to have a good relationship between the company and its producers so as to ensure that they continue producing quality products from the farms. This will aid in marketing through production of high quality tea that meets consumer’s satisfaction. Even though Numi’s relationship with its producers is important, I consider the relationship with their customers to be of more importance in marketing their products because it is the consumers who act as the backbone of any thriving business and the better their relationships, the more efficient the marketing will be.
How does Numi use technology to enhance its customer relationships? Can you suggest other ways in which the management team can use technology to reach consumers of Numi teas?
- Numi has embraced technology to keep track of its consumers and make them part of the Numi family. This has been made possible through use of e-mail communication, monthly periodicals and newsletters to keep their consumers up to date with latest trends and developments in the company. Numi has also opened a fan page on facebook and twitter where consumers and other interested parties can join and chat hence promoting consumer relationships and also widening their networks for marketing tea products.
- Numi can design a website where consumers can get all the information pertaining to the product and a section for online services where they can freely post their opinions, complains or questions about the product and services and get instant feedback from the company’s’ support team.
The company can also use mobile phones to market their tea by sending special coupons to their potential consumers and also reaching out to their esteemed customers through messaging services.
We will write a custom Essay on Numi Tea Company’s Case specifically for you
301 certified writers online
What methods would you suggest that Numi use to collect customer data?
- Numi can use questionnaires to get to know their consumer’s details and opinions towards the products and services offered by the company. The questionnaires can be distributed throughout their retail outlets.
- Use research agencies to carry out face-to-face interviews and research on the target consumers like the students and get to know their names, profile, preferences and opinions towards Numi tea.
- Numi can also use internet based assessment forms where consumers fill up the forms online, and submit them to the support team.
- Numi can also carry out a general survey in the market so as to gather general demography of its target customers.