🏆 Best Tuberculosis Topic Ideas & Essay Examples
- The Evolutionary Genetics of Mycobacterium tuberculosis The aim of the study was to define the prevalence of the various genotypes, drug resistance isolates and cluster patterns of Mycobacterium tuberculosis in Taipei in order to present information on the possible methods and […]
- The Problem of Tuberculosis in the American Local Community The public health ministry is in charge of curtailing the effects of the disease, but it is reluctant to liaise with the community to resolve the issue.
- Control of Tuberculosis in Swaziland This is a programme plan for controlling the TB epidemic in Swaziland as one of the developing countries with highest prevalence of TB infections in the world.
- Prevention and Treatment of Tuberculosis Although a strong immune system can contain the pathogen, in an immunosuppressed individual, the MTB is capable of multiplying and rupturing the host’s macrophages, resulting in the destruction of the body’s primary line of defense […]
- Epidemiological studies of tuberculosis The United States The prevalence rate of tuberculosis in the United States is the lowest when compared to the prevalence rates in Sub-Saharan Africa and Asia.
- Tuberculosis Global Issue Over the years, the bacteria strain that causes tuberculosis has developed a lot of resistance mainly as a result of a lack of compliance to treatment on the part of the patient.
- Tuberculosis and Infectious Disease Slogan The level of awareness about sexually transmitted diseases among people is higher compared to that of tuberculosis, owing to the fact the risk factors of the latter are hard to identify. The risk population of […]
- Tuberculosis Statistics Among Cigarette Smokers The proposal outlines the statistical applications of one-way ANOVA, the study participants, the variables, study methods, expected results and biases, and the practical significance of the expected results.
- Tuberculosis: Community and National Response Most commonly, three or four antibiotics are taken during the initial months of the treatment, and the number is decreased to two for the rest of the process.
- Tuberculosis Outbreak Investigation When investigating whether a disease is a cluster, a researcher should gather adequate information, which will help him/her to make a conclusion. When investigating whether a disease is an outbreak, a good researcher should gather […]
- EFI Testing to Detect Drug Resistance of Tuberculosis The article that was selected for the review introduces the problem of antibiotics resistance and the causes of it in humans.
- Tuberculosis Epidemiology Worldwide in 2015 Despite multiple attempts to eliminate the most dangerous diseases and improve the epidemiologic situation, there are many illnesses or other health issues that deteriorate the health of the nation and result in the appearance of […]
- Tuberculosis: Prevention, Diagnosis and Treatment In this case, it means that the incubation period will be counted from the introduction of the ‘causal’ microbe, as opposed to the initial infection.
- Tuberculosis and Human Immunodeficiency Coinfection Moreover, TB is a sensitive illness because the improper medication is dangerous as it can result in the illness becoming resistant to drugs to both the patient and the person to who the patient transmits […]
- Examining Chest X-Rays of a Tuberculosis Patient This microbial infection of the respiratory parts of the lung proceeds with the development of intraalveolar exudation and inflammatory infiltration of the pulmonary parenchyma, fever, and productive cough with mucopurulent sputum.
- Tuberculosis in Nigeria: Policy Brief Considering this, the present policy brief will discuss the nature of the infection, its risk factors and the populations it affects most, the scope of infection spread in Nigeria, and the consequences of the problem […]
- Descriptive and Analytical Epidemiology: Tuberculosis in Pennsylvania To obtain a comprehensive picture of the issue, it is necessary to identify the main categories of the population at risk.
- Descriptive and Analytical Epidemiology: Tuberculosis and HIV The establishment of trends in the epidemic process for the rapid introduction of adjustments helps optimize preventive and anti-epidemic measures alongside the evaluation of the effectiveness of the activities.
- Tuberculosis: Epidemiology and Health Statistics Nevertheless, access to health care and the quality of treatment are not the only factors contributing to the resurgence of TB. As compared to the worldwide statistics, the U.S.is not included in the list of […]
- Tuberculosis Employee Assistance Program As a part of them, TB tests, training for employees about tuberculosis and other infections, and HR policies should help to prevent such situations in the future.
- Tuberculosis and How to Prevent Its Dissemination Due to an easy way of spreading and the gravity of the consequences, it is necessary to prevent the dissemination of tuberculosis.
- Tuberculosis Treatment in Clinical Practice This paper briefly discusses the agent and environmental characteristics of the disease, its signs, symptoms, and treatment, providing a basis for the public health nurse’s clinical practice.
💯 Free Tuberculosis Essay Topic Generator
for your paper in no time!