Secrets of Powerful Essay on Role Model
How can one define a role model? Who are the role models in today’s society? Role model essays serve the purpose of answering these questions. These assignments can help students to understand the meaning of role models better.
It is not hard to write a good role model essay, but you should know some secrets of making your paper powerful. Before we discuss some useful tips, you can select a problem for your research. Here are some essay topics and titles we can suggest:
- The significance of parents as role models
- The role of a teacher in society / Teachers as role models
- The significance of a role-model leadership
- What qualities do positive and negative role models have?
- The role of the mother in a family (or a role model essay on parents in general)
- How can negative role models affect children?
- Celebrities have a moral responsibility to be good role models
Remember that you can also ask your professor to provide role model essay examples, if possible. Once you have selected a topic for your paper, you can start working on the essay. Here are some secrets of creating a powerful essay:
Think of the issue you want to discuss (you can select one from our examples) and do preliminary research on it. Although the topic of a role model may not seem hard, it is best to learn as much about it as you can.
Ask your professors about the sources you can use. In general, scholarly sources and peer-reviewed articles are the most important sources of information.
Develop a role model essay outline. Your paper should be well-organized to keep the reader’s interest. Make separate sections for the most significant arguments and remember to include an introductory paragraph and a conclusion.
Your introduction should present the problem you are discussing. Include a thesis statement at the end of the paragraph. A thesis can look like this:
- Celebrities should be aware of their responsibility to be positive role models.
- Define a role model. You can look up the definition in dictionaries and discuss your opinion on it. Discuss examples of positive and negative role models.
- Discuss the qualities that make a person a role model. Should someone be smart to become a role model? Is kindness important? Do academic achievements make someone a role model? Make your paper engaging by discussing these debatable issues.
- Support your arguments with evidence from your preliminary research. It will make your opinions look reliable. At the same time, do not rely on outside sources solely. Your essay should incorporate a unique perspective on role models and existing knowledge on the issue.
- When working on an argumentative essay, include a refutation paragraph and discuss an alternative viewpoint on the issue. You should prove that your opinion is more reliable.
- A role model essay conclusion should include all of your arguments and the main points of the paper.
- Make sure that you use correct grammar and sentence structures. Check it several times to make sure that there are no mistakes in it. Pay attention to the spelling of words, too. If you are not sure that the grammar is correct, ask your peers to look through the paper for you.
Do not forget that we also have some free paper samples that will provide you with ideas for your essay!