Target Audience: Families who Appreciate Spending Time Together
We will write a custom Assessment on Kakao Brand Marketing and Potential Partnership specifically for you
301 certified writers online
- Male and female (more heavily female);
- Age 14-60;
- High school, college, university, graduated, working;
- Parents come with their children, thus different education levels;
- Average annual income: $200,000+ household income;
- Marital status: adults – married.
Targeting cities in the state of Missouri located close to Lake Ozark:
- St. Louis, MO;
- Maplewood, MO;
- Chesterfield, MO;
- Columbia, MO;
- Joplin, MO;
- Springfield, MO.
- Treasure time spent with their family;
- Enjoy relaxation;
- Love active leisure;
- Have high family values;
- Appreciate status brands but are willing to try something new;
- Not very social, but polite and well-educated (parents);
- Sociable and enjoying something new (children);
- Involved in community activities;
- Cautious about their finances;
- Plan everything.
The purpose of buying Kakao brand products is to make a treat for a family. Other terms which might fit are: buying chocolate as souvenirs and variety seekers.
Brand Extension and Cooperation for Kakao
- I think it would be a good idea to extend Kakao products into biscuit making and organize the collaboration between Kakao and BelVita.
- BelVita is known for its healthy biscuits rich in energy and nutrients. Kakao Chocolate uses only natural ingredients, which will provide a perfect combination of healthy snacks with various unique flavors.
- Such a partnership will be successful because people are becoming more conscious about what they eat. If chocolate is viewed mainly as a dessert, its combination with biscuits will be considered a good idea of a snack. People might take such snacks to work or give them to their children to eat during a break at school. Both companies have different advertising methods which will double when they start to cooperate. Thus, both Kakao and BelVita will benefit from such cooperation.
A Brand I Love
Since the early childhood, I have loved Coca-Cola products. I realize now that part of my admiration was due to the taste and another part – due to the company’s branding strategies. The image of a huge truck with Santa Clause bringing the refreshing drinks is one of the most magical pictures from my childhood. The music has become a legend, and I believe I am one of many thousands or even millions of people who can say that Coca-Cola has a flavor of childhood and happiness.
The company’s recent marketing activities support my feelings towards the brand. On its official website and social pages, Coca-Cola promotes the idea of love and support through charity and various events making people closer. The company invites its customers to share their stories, which creates intimate connections between the brand and its consumers. Also, Coca-Cola organizes a lot of promotional events with gifts that contain its logo and provide even better awareness about the products it suggests. I think this brand will never stop being admired.
The mascot of Energizer batteries brings huge benefits to the brand. The Energizer Bunny is a fantastic personification of vigor and liveliness which is promised by the company. The mascot is integrated into every branding element. It corresponds to the company’s logo and character and produces an impression of a never-dying source of energy.
I buy these batteries because of their high quality and because of their mascot. On the subconscious level, I have a feeling that this Bunny will stay alive if not forever, then at least for a very long time. And this is exactly what is expected of a good battery.