- Multiculturalism and “White Anxiety”
Takaki provides a neat explanation to this resistance: the white community is afraid of the “non-White majority that is gradually taking shape in the society in the 21th century.
- Psychology of Behavior: Anxiety Disorders
The subjects should be informed of their liberty to participate in the study. In view of the above, negative reinforcement occurred.
- Anxiety and Its Types
Based on the various facts it can be seen that while anxiety is a common human behavioral condition, the development of anxiety disorders are not and are a direct result of various external stressors.
- Generalized Anxiety Disorder: Gary’s Psychological State
He feels that his physical, emotional, personal and professional state is in decline, and that is indicative of the seriousness of this psychological disorder.
- Personality, Mood and Anxiety Disorders
The first method is used to distinguish personality disorders from anxiety and mood disorders and involves analysis of ego-syntonic features present, chronic causes and early onset of the disorders.
- Frequent Tests as the Ways to Overcome Procrastination and Anxiety
The problem can depend not only on the level of the students’ knowledge but also on the degree of the tension and anxiety which are associated with the preparation and review of the material during […]
- Social Status Anxiety
The pain of a loss and the status anxiety that came with being inferior to other students at Harvard instigated the urge to revenge and brought a desire to achieve success.
- The Generalized Anxiety Disorder
According to Bourne, there are a number of treatments that one can refer to in order to curb the generalized anxiety behavior.
- Fundamentals of Abnormal Psychology: Anxiety Disorders
This paper has gone on to reiterate the fact that anxiety disorders are indeed a reality in life and as such, we should brace ourselves for their occurrences.
- Attention Biases in Anxiety
For instance the primary role of the mechanism responsible for the fear emotion are to allow the identification of threat in the surrounding and to assist the organism react promptly an efficiently to the situation.
- Anxiety, Mood, and Dissociative Disorders
The parasympathetic system reverses the activity of the sympathetic system when the danger passes, and restores the body to its resting, pre-anxiety state.
- Diagnosis and Treatment of Anxiety Disorder
The classifications of anxiety disorder include the phobias, the generalized anxiety disorder, panic disorder, agoraphobia, social anxiety disorder, obsessive-compulsive disorder, separation anxiety and post-traumatic stress disorder.
- Generalized Anxiety Disorder
The treatment was randomly administered to 15 of the 31 clients while the remaining 16 clients formed the waiting list control.
- Death Anxiety is a Multidimensional Concept
While concentrating on these dimensions of the death anxiety, it is possible to determine such concrete fears as the fear of dependency, the fear of the pain experienced in the dying process, the fear associated […]
- Anxiety Disorders in Children and Adolescents
The presentation of anxiety disorders in children to be just one of the factors to the disorders among adults as the children grow is an illustration of higher prevalence rate of the disorders in adults […]
- The Effects of Forgiveness Therapy on Depression, Anxiety and Posttraumatic Stress for Women after Spousal Emotional Abuse
Enright forgiveness model applied in the study proved effective since it systematically addressed the forgiveness process identified the negative attributes caused by the abuse, and prepared the women for positive responses.
- The Reiss-Epstein-Gursky Anxiety Sensitivity Index
However, the ASI-R is discussed as useful to make decisions regarding the patients’ level of the anxiety sensitivity and associated psychological disorders.
- Cognitive Behavioural Family Therapy with Anxiety Disordered Children
In relation to definite scope family functioning, the study suggested that parents of anxiety-disordered children have meagre family functioning accompanied with reluctance in monitoring the disparate behaviours in the family.
- The Effect of Drug X on Self-Reports of Anxiety in a Sample of Undergraduate Psychology Majors
The students will be from the same year of study and the issue of race and color will be considered. Upon the approval of their consent and that of the institution to carry out the […]
- Patient Anxiety from MRI Scans
Due to the nature of the procedure, the patient can stay in the cylinder for up to an hour depending on the criticality of the examination.
- Anxiety Disorders: Definition, Causes, Impacts and Treatment
Negative reinforcement occurs since the avoidance behavior leads to the avoidance of the discomfort of the anxiety, which is a desirable reward to the individual with anxiety disorder.
- Therapy for Children and Young Patients with Anxiety Disorders
This is where the therapists working with the young patients adjust the content and speed of the therapy so that it can match with the level of a particular child.
- Social Anxiety Disorder
Also referred to as social phobia, social anxiety disorder is a psychological condition that is associated with the constant fear of surrounding social conditions.
- Various Anxiety Disorders’ Comparison
Lochner explains that physical and emotional abuses suffered in the early years by the individual are predictive to the development of these two anxiety disorders.
- Cognitive Therapy for Anxiety and Addiction Withdrawal
The clients’ irrational mindsets can be recuperated relying on three major concepts, which are the Rational Emotive Behavior Therapy, the ABCDE Model, and the Dysfunctional Thought Record.
- Conflict and Anxiety by Psychoanalysts and Behaviourists
This paper shows that the main differences between the psychoanalytic and behavioural interpretations of conflict and anxiety are the conceptions, treatments, and perceived causes of both concepts.
- Statistics: Anxiety and Sharing Feelings Correlation
The means by genders are summarised in the table below. This correlation value was used to determine the nature and strength of the relationship.
- Sleep Disturbance, Depression, Anxiety Correlation
The above imply that many questions are still unanswered with respect to the kinds of sleep complaints affecting undergraduates and the impact on their psychological health.
- Yoga for Depression and Anxiety
A simple definition of yoga will lead people to generalize it as a system of exercise and a kind of mindset that would result in the union of mind and body.
- Anxiety Disorder: Cognitive Therapy vs Medications
In this essay, the researcher seeks to confirm the hypothesis that medication is not as successful in treating anxiety disorders as the use of cognitive therapy.
- Freud’s Anxiety Neurosis – Psychology
The objective of this study is to expose Freud’s anxiety neurosis and to provide a comprehensive approach as to the causes, treatments, and symptoms of the anxiety neurosis.
- Severe Anxiety Disorder: Diagnosis and Treatment
The mental position of the patient explains why it was necessary to refer the patient to a psychiatrist. Family members should also “be equipped with appropriate communication skills in order to address the needs of […]
- Social Anxiety Disorder: Joann’s Case
Since she often downplays her achievements, then it may also be true that Joann expects to fail in the tests or classroom activities.
- Descriptive Statistics and Statistics Anxiety
For example, for the typical cases, the mode, the median, and the mean measures are recommended; for exploring the nature of the distribution of the variable, the test of Skewness or Kurtosis is applied; and […]
What should the paper be about?
We`ll help you brainstorm great ideas for your paper in no time!