9 Tips for Writing Essays on Childhood Obesity
In many countries, obesity is becoming the leading cause of death. From an overabundance of unhealthy food to a tendency to be less active, the habits of parents often transfer to their children, resulting in the acuteness of a childhood obesity essay.
However, writing about such a specific topic necessitates getting some helpful advice so as not to make mistakes.
Pen your thesis statement carefully and at the very beginning of your writing process. Then, when you begin writing your essay, ask yourself whether each of your minor topics help uphold your central argument.
If the answer is no, remove them. Do the same with sentences, leaving only information that helps advance your thesis statement.
Use book and journal titles to help build your credibility. Furthermore, if your problem calls for a scientific viewpoint, then do not be afraid to integrate the findings of relevant studies.
A bibliography is the best way to demonstrate your knowledge and the congruence of your viewpoint with the one held by the academic community.
Be aware of your terminology and use it appropriately. This knowledge comes from a thorough understanding of your issue, which in turn stems from a comprehensive research process.
Avoid information not supported by scientific findings, for example, that an obese person is more likely to be an introvert.
Draft a childhood obesity essay outline in the pre-writing stages of your essay. Doing so will help you recognize the inclusivity of your work. If it seems that you have overlooked a particular issue, then rework your outline to be more comprehensive.
Understand the needs of a child with obesity and the role of medical practitioners, for example, a medical assistant, in satisfying those demands.
The day-to-day life of those who suffer from obesity is different from healthy people. Paying attention to such seemingly minute details may help you get more ideas, which could help you in your work.
Read a childhood obesity essay sample online. Doing so will help you understand, through direct examples, how to approach the issue in a way that will successfully help convince your readers of your viewpoint’s correctness. However, remember to be critical of everything you read and assess whether these uplifted tools will work in your paper.
Outline any previous processes that led to the current state of events. From a childhood experience to accepted societal norms and a natural predisposition, obesity has many causes.
Tracing the origins of a widespread issue will not only allow you to gain a better understanding of the subject but also help better immerse your readers in it.
Name your essay appropriately. All childhood obesity essay titles should remain respectful of their central subject, which is children. You should recognize that you are writing about young people with medical conditions.
Thus, avoid approaching the issue in either an accusatory or a lighthearted tone and be considerate of those about whom you are writing.
Do not copy from anywhere. Remember that plagiarizing, especially from readily available childhood obesity essay examples, is an academic offense that will effectively disqualify your paper from a good grade.
Sample papers should inspire, rather than serve as an incentive to copy and paste.
Want to know more undercurrents to writing about childhood obesity issues? Use IvyPanda to get educated quickly and easily!
🏆 Best Childhood Obesity Topic Ideas & Essay Examples
- Does School Health Policy Can Assist in Reducing of Сhildhood Obesity? 4 percent of schools provided physical activity clubs to students, and 22. 3 percent of schools, and for community-sponsored lessons including gymnastics or tennis, in 33.
- Childhood Obesity: A major Concern for Children’s Health in the United States As can be seen, childhood obesity is a major problem and solutions must be come up with to restore the health of the children and avoid the negative future implications that obesity brings.
- Childhood Obesity Problem The purpose of the project is to do a survey on the prevalence of obesity and the intervention strategies of preventing the disease in children.
- Child Obesity in the United States In as much as obesity is a well understood problem, it is vital to look into the causes, implications and solutions of child obesity with the aim of initiating sustainable corrective measures.
- Obesity in Childhood Childhood obesity is considered as one of the top ten global health issues, due to the fact that childhood obesity prevalence is on a dramatic increase.
- Childhood Obesity and Cold Virus The established link between the presence of antibodies and child’s obesity gives rise to various questions, including the direction of causality and presence of the link in adults.
- The Problem of Obesity in Childhood This is one of the most prevalent diseases in children in the U.S.and Saudi Arabia. From the findings it was clear that obesity is on the rise in both countries and that effective measures have […]
- Child obesity in the US and Saudi Arabia However, as opposed to the US where children of lower socio-economic and urban classes seem to be more likely to be affected, children of high socioeconomic status in Saudi Arabia are the most vulnerable to […]
- Causes and Solutions of Childhood Obesity A number of factors can be blamed for the occurrence of obesity in children; there is no one single thing that can be blamed on an individual; however in most cases, the condition appear when […]
- Matter of Childhood Obesity Although the government and those who advocate for the curbing of childhood obesity agree that the government should be responsible in eradicating it, they disagree with the government’s argument that parents should teach their children […]
- Childhood Obesity in the Contemporary American Society The Unites States of America is believed to be having the highest number of obese children; health officials have observed that there are 23million obese or overweight children in the country, the obese children falls […]
- The Childhood Obesity in Toledo, Ohio: Problem and Possible Solutions Owing to the fact that obesity reduces the quality of life and shortens the lifespan of the person, it is of importance that solutions be developed to deal with this problem in children.
- Problems and Solutions of Child Obesity The changes that occur in the physical and social environments of the children add up to the causes of obesity. One of the problems that it poses to a child is that obesity increases the […]
- Emerging Health Issues: Child Obesity in America The focused aspects of this topic to be covered include the causes of obesity, the risk factors associated with child obesity, the treatment that should be offered, family behavior and child obesity as well as […]
- Childhood Obesity: Causes/Solutions Therefore, failure of the government to take precautionary measures such as controlling the foods served to children, introduction of BMI checking to schoolchildren, and planning of anti-obesity campaigns amongst others will automatically threaten the health […]
- Cold Virus Strain Linked To Childhood Obesity While the above argument may be true AD36 is not the only cause of obesity because there are other factors that contribute to obesity such as genes and eating habits.
- Childhood Obesity’ and Poor Health Indicators’ Connection Due to the adverse health effects of childhood obesity on a child’s health, this study focuses on the topic “childhood obesity” because of its expansiveness and its impact on childhood health.
- Childhood Obesity as Big Problem in the Contemporary Society In American children, as of 2006 over and above 41 of these sites have been connected to the advance of obesity when a complimentary setting is available.
- The ‘Obesity Epidemic’ and the Analytic Model of Bio-power In light of the increasing number of children who are overweight and the embedding risk of young people developing complicated health problems, obesity in children has been referred to as an epidemic.
- The Socio Economic Implications of Childhood Obesity and Control Strategies This is a clear indication that control of obesity in children should be emphasized on more than in adults, since it is a predictor of the adulthood obesity.
- Childhood SES and Obesity The data obtained was used to calculate the percentage rates of obesity and it was found that the set benchmark for the disease was exceeded with a margin of 14% for women and 15% for […]
- Problem of Obesity in Modern Society Obesity refers to a health condition that is characterized by the accumulation of excessive fat in the body due to an imbalance between the intake and spending of energy.
- Childhood Obesity The condition occurs when the weight of a child is over 120 percent of the median weight in relation to the height of the child.
- Risk Cluster Linked To Child Obesity By analyzing other children’s eating behaviors, physical activities, and other determinants of obesity, the children will be able to increase their awareness on obesity.
- Childhood Obesity in Developing Countries – a Global Health Issue Childhood Obesity and the Globe As mentioned earlier, according to the data of WHO, the number of obese children in the world today is more than 42 million, and the vast majority of them are […]
- Childhood obesity and advertising Before discussing the relationship between child obesity and marketing of junk food through the media, it is paramount to understand the meaning of obesity and some of its effects in human beings, especially in children.
- Childhood Obesity Owing to the fact that obesity reduces the quality of life and shortens the lifespan of the person, it is of importance that solutions be developed to deal with this problem in children.
- Effects of Technology on Childhood Obesity However, this study shows the weaknesses to the use of this method in the effort of investigating the relationship between the use of motorized transport to school and childhood obesity.
- Childhood Obesity as a Serious Health Problem of the World The condition poses serious challenges to families, the society, and the global economy. The Body Mass Index is applied in identifying the condition in children over the age of two years.
- Childhood Obesity Scientific Studies They were between the ages of 24 to 60 months at the beginning of the study and 70 months at the close of the study.
👍 Most Interesting Childhood Obesity Topics to Write about
- Childhood Obesity and Nutrition Various interventions enacted in the past have included healthy food options to be utilized in school cafeterias, the addition of caloric and nutritional guidelines on various types of food, restricting certain types of food marketing […]
- Addressing the Issues of Childhood Obesity If a change is to take place to review this pattern, it ought to start with the parents. Many a time, the local pediatrician is not needed to keep children fit and healthy.
- Childhood Obesity’s Adverse Effects This is one of the points that can be made. This is one of the issues that parents should take into consideration.
- Sustainability’s and Childhood Obesity’ Relations Overall, one can argue that childhood obesity is one of the main major threats to the sustainability of society because it can endanger the welfare of many people, at least in the long term; moreover, […]
- Childhood Obesity Causes and Outcomes This research focused on childhood obesity and the facts and circumstances surrounding the prevalence of childhood obesity which has grown almost in proportion with adult obesity.
- Parental Responsibility for Childhood Obesity It is widely known and proven by numerous studies that parents have the most significant influence on their children’s lifestyles, especially their eating habits; in addition to the fact that children copy everything their parents […]
- Childhood Obesity Prevention in Present Day Society The source of these problems is threefold namely: eating habits, the sedentary lifestyle of children in the modern era and the lack of proper education on the future problems associated obesity.
- Childhood Obesity in Present Day Society Of greater focus in the report is the exploration of the severity of obesity cases in children and the contemporary interventions that are critical as far as addressing the problem of obesity in children is […]
- Patterns of Knowing in Nursing: Childhood Obesity The patterns of knowing enable the nursing professionals to penetrate the disease history deeper, analyze it from a variety of perspectives, and provide the follow-up care accordingly.
- Childhood Obesity: Obamacare and Canada’s Policies Additionally, they claim that the lack of physical exercise has contributed to the increasing number of obesity cases among children. The rapid increase in childhood obesity prompted the United States government and health care organizations […]
- Life-span Development with Childhood Obesity In the US, health officials are of the observation that there are 23million obese or overweight children between the age of two years and nineteen years.
- Childhood Obesity Policy Actions While I support public health programs for reducing childhood obesity, I do not find the idea of the government assuming a stewardship role in the childhood obesity policy to be appropriate.
- Childhood Obesity Prevention by Yakima Community The management of obesity requires various interventions and models that encompass the involvement of everybody in the community. The framework for intervention and change will provide a guide and support to the engagement process of […]
- Google Trends Analysis of Childhood Obesity The problem of obesity in the United States is massively researched by scholars and is deemed to be one of the most serious health-related issues for all groups of people.
- Childhood Obesity Advocacy Campaign The contributions of different stakeholders such as the Obesity Action Coalition and the Obesity Society have led to the success of the campaign.
- Childhood Obesity: the Precede-Proceed Model Obesity is a rather common health concern in the US, and both scholars and healthcare practitioners have dedicated many efforts to identifying the causes of the disease and finding solutions to it.
- Childhood Obesity and Food Culture in Schools The author proposed a farm-to-school food program, wherein the former would supply products to the latter directly, obtaining a market while providing children with healthy food.
- Say “Stop” to Childhood Obesity: Logic Model The company is related to the priority population since it aims at reducing the rates of childhood obesity among Hispanic children.
- Fast-Food Marketing and Childhood Obesity in the USA In recent times, there is a growing tendency in advertising and marketing of unhealthy food to children, which is considered to be one of the causes of obesity increased rates.
- Childhood Obesity and Its Causes in the US The purpose is to study the causes and effects of obesity in children and develop strategies to counter the spread of the same.
- Responsible Advertising to Reduce Childhood Obesity The article attaches to promotional strategy study in that magazines, TV, outdoor, and the internet are indicated as some of the ways that ads are passed to children.
- Childhood Obesity and the United States’ Sustainability The rate of childhood obesity in the United States continues to grow, and in the long term, this trend can threaten the health of the entire nation, even though the dangers of this phenomenon may […]
- Childhood Obesity in Health Science Interview From the interview with the director, it was ascertained that the policy approach for the codification of obesity prevention strategies in child-care centers was established by the Department of Children and Family Services in Illinois […]
- Child Excess Weight in 4-5 and 10-11 Year Olds Extra weight among young infants and children continues to be a significant issue in the health of population worldwide although the problem has raised concerns for the past few decades.
- Childhood Obesity, Its Causes and Proposed Solutions Since the prevalence of the problem is growing fast, it is essential to analyze the main reasons that cause it and find the most applicable solutions to prevent obesity as a threat to the health […]
- School Lunches Addressing Childhood Obesity This can be addressed by explaining the financial consequences of public health problems associated with childhood obesity. The costs of providing free healthy lunches in schools would be high, but they are balanced by cost […]
- Childhood Obesity: Prevention Methods The second method is to create levels of quality to be accepted as the norm concerning all food and beverage products allowed for sale in schools.
- Advertising as a Current Issue in Childhood Obesity Advertising is highly supportive in respect of introducing the individuals with a product on the one hand and setting new trends in the field of marketing on the other.
- Advertising and Childhood Obesity A study conducted by a team of researchers from the Harvard School of Public Health and the Children’s Hospital in Boston linked the hours spend watching TV to the quality of food consumed by children.
- Childhood Obesity: Problems and Issues The synthesis of primary qualitative studies is termed ameta-synthesis’ and rationale for synthesizing qualitative research is based on the concept that “synthesis of evidence can allow the construction of larger narratives and more general theories,” […]
- Television Plus Junk Foods Equal Childhood Obesity Not coincidentally, the percentage of obese Americans began rising in the 1960s, when the television became a babysitter to the youth of the nation.
💯 Free Childhood Obesity Essay Topic Generator
for your paper in no time!