The problem of environmental pollution is one of main subjects for discussion worldwide. Manufacturing, carbon emissions, plastic, etc. have the adverse impact of on air, water, soil entire the world. That is why it is crucial to understand the problem and develop solutions to mitigate our negative effects on Earth.
In this article you will find interesting research questions about pollution, ideas for your argumentative and persuasive papers, and essay examples to inspire.
- 💡 8 Tips for Writing Essays on Pollution
- 🏆 Best Pollution Topic Ideas & Essay Examples
- 🥇 Captivating Pollution Research Topics
- 🌩️ Shocking Pollution Essay Examples and Topic Ideas
- 🎓 Simple & Easy Topics Related to Pollution
- ✅ Most Interesting Pollution Topics to Write about
- ❓ Research Questions about Pollution
- 💯 Free Pollution Essay Topic Generator
💡 8 Tips for Writing Essays on Pollution
There is a rising interest in ecological awareness and an overall building desire to move towards sustainable living within society. Thus, a pollution essay requires much more than merely outlining cause and effect occurrences.
Tackling a topic that should be both conscientious and demanding may be a difficult task, but with these few tips below, you can quickly address all pollution essay topics. Here are some ideas on how to make your assigned essay more comfortable to write:
Do your research beforehand. This action will help you start on your bibliography, which you should begin by writing down every book and article that you hope to use.
Additionally, doing so will help you understand your subject better and be more comfortable when writing about it. Readers can always feel when writers are too vague because they want to avoid some aspects of a problem.
Introduce your issue from a historical viewpoint. You should explain the origin of your problem, outlining what changes began affecting the environment and why.
Doing so allows not only engaging your readers but also prevents needlessly confusing them by being evasive about your subject.
If some key terms and processes are not common knowledge, then you should explain them. Topics on pollution have tricky terminology, and you should allow your readers to read your essay while on the same level of knowledge as you.
For example, if you are writing about air pollution, then the terms you use may range from “particulate matter” to “hygroscopicity,” depending on the complexity of your essay’s subject.
The pollution essay thesis statement is a guiding line throughout your writing process. Every sentence you write should relate to your central argument and help advance it forward.
From when you start outlining until you write your conclusion and even when revising your draft, you should always ask yourself whether what you have written helps you uphold your thesis.
Use credible sources to support your writing. Book and journal titles, research papers, and even interviews with respected scientists are good examples of what you should include in a bibliography.
You may also use pollution essay quotations to demonstrate scientists’ opinions or statistical numbers. When you reference your facts, your readers trust your writing and accept it as credible and truthful, as well as shows a good understanding of the subject.
Give your essay an appropriate heading. Your pollution essay titles should clue your readers in on your argument. Using a “talking” title, which explains your subject at a glance, is a useful way of making your essay stand out among others.
If your subject ties together different issues, then you should think about using subheadings to make your essay more readable.
For example, when writing about nonpoint source pollution, you may need to mention its effects on both ocean and forest environments.
Doing so in different sections of your essay may help you structure your thoughts and bring together your arguments for a well-written conclusion.
Read sample essays written by others to help you understand your subject and essay structure better. Doing so will help you be consistent with your chosen citation style and immerse yourself in your research.
However, do not commit an academic offense by plagiarizing from the work of others.
Need more tips? Want to read an essay example? Visit IvyPanda!
🏆 Best Pollution Topic Ideas & Essay Examples
- Car Pollution in Moscow The explosion of the number of cars in Moscow has largely contributed to the air pollution in this city. The jam also increases the time the engines are on; therefore increasing the amount of the […]
- A Discussion of Air Pollution & Related Health Implications on the Community The first task in the multidisciplinary team should be to identify the leading sources of air pollution within the community and the nature of the specific toxics or hazardous chemicals associated with the pollutants.
- Mud Lick Creek Project – Fresh Water Pollution This potential source of pollutants poses significant risks to the quality of water at the creek in terms altering the temperature, pH, dissolved oxygen, and the turbidity of the water.
- Can pollution rights trading effectively control environmental problems? One of the challenges that we need to be wary of is that those firms that are in a position to purchase the most allowances shall have the power to dictate the manner in which […]
- Water Pollution Origins and Ways of Resolving The evidence provided by environmental agencies indicates that industrial agriculture is one of the factors that significantly contribute to the deterioration of water quality.
- The Impact of Groundwater Pollution on Agriculture and Its Prevention People have to be aware about the impact of their activities on groundwater and be able to improve the conditions, they live under, and this piece of writing will inform each reader about each detail […]
- Urban Pollution – Many Long Years Ago Tarr also compares pollution caused by automobiles to that caused by horses, putting into consideration the promises that came with automobiles with respect to creating cleaner and safer streets.
- Climate and Air Pollution The earth has a number of climatic systems that ensure the distribution of heat across the face of the earth. Global warming is the result of retention of heat by the earth’s atmosphere originally from […]
- Preposition 23: Suspension of Air Pollution Control Act On the one hand, it was approved by the California Air Resources Board that considered it more realistic to suspend the implementation of this law due to the existing $ billion deficit leading to the […]
- The case of PBC pollution in Hudson River Environmental groups filed law suits in attempt to stop the plans by the company to build a pumped storage facility in the region.
- Environmental Pollution: Causes and Solutions The consequences that have risen as a result of neglecting to take care of the environment have now become a reality to the whole of mankind.
- Water Pollution Causes and Climate Impacts The biggest percentage of sewage waste consists of water, treating the wastes for recycling would help in maintaining a constant supply of water.
- Tehran Chokes and Blames Severe Pollution on US Sanctions Tehran is overpopulated and since the major mode of transport is by road a lot of carbon dioxide is emitted into the air hence the air in that city is polluted and when this gas […]
- Air and water pollution in Los Angeles One of the major problems facing major cities and towns in the world is pollution; wastes from firms and households are the major causes of pollution.
- Ocean pollution and the fishing industry In essence, the activities of over six billion people in the world are threatening the survival and quality of water found in the oceans, lakes and other inland water catchment areas.
- Air Pollution by Automobiles This paper shall address specific automobile pollutants in relation to causes and public health, to draft possible recommendations to the obstacles, in order to manage the problem.
- Water Pollution and Wind Energy Chemical pollution of water is one of the leading causes of death of aquatic life. It is thus evident that chemical pollution of water not only has negative effects on health, but it also substantially […]
- Four Marketing Practices That Cause Noise Pollution Nivea beauty products have been marketed to me more than once using word of mouth, what the marketers does, they lay a table in the streets and when they see someone passing, they get to […]
- The Problem of Atmospheric Pollution in Modern World It speeds up the erosion of construction materials and the decomposition of metals which destructs the human respiratory system by introducing poisonous materials into the system. Afterwards, the use of vents and the burning of […]
- Air Pollution and Its Consequences Air pollution refers to the infusion of chemicals, particles and biological matter that are hazardous and are the cause of discomfort to humanity and other living organisms into the atmosphere.
- Garbage Pollution Electronic waste can also be recycled and refurbished.’Reduce’, ‘Reuse’ and ‘Recycle’ are the 3Rs that go a long way in handling the issue of garbage.
- Pollution as a Big Problem That Faces the World Pollution is human made, pausing devastating health issues among the community at large, and its management cuts across all spectrums of societies including cultural, political, ethnic, and educational backgrounds Various forms of pollution have contributed […]
- Water Pollution: Causes, Effects and Possible Solutions This is why clean water is required in all the places to make sure the people and all the living creatures in the planet live a good and healthy life.
- The Effects of Noise Pollution Noise pollution meaning When speaking about the effects of noise pollution, it is necessary to highlight some fundamentals of the issue.
- The Pollution Within: Foreign Substances in the Human Body The writer wants to know the source of the contaminants in his blood. The writer continues to describe the nature of the chemicals found in his body.
- Car Air Pollution Further, NO2 can prevent the flow of oxygen in the blood to other parts of the body like the brain. These toxic substances settle in the lungs and disrupt the normal flow of air in […]
- Air Pollution and Health Policy in China The proposed study aims to critically assess the health impact of various forms of air pollution arising from overreliance on coal so as to inform current and future health policy directions in China.
- Air Pollution Effects on the Health in China The justification of the study is premised on the fact that China is one of the world’s largest coal producers and consumers, hence the need to evaluate the health implications of coal pollution on the […]
- Plastic Ocean Pollution on Ocean life in U.S Ocean plastic pollution has had a great impact on a minimum of two hundred and sixty seven species across the world and these include forty three percent of all of the sea mammal species, eighty […]
- Environmental Justice Issues Affecting African Americans: Water Pollution Water pollution in the 1960s occurred due to poor sewage systems in the urban and rural areas. Unlike in the 1960s, there are reduced cases of water pollution today.
- The Problem of Ocean Pollution in Modern World Wastes such as toxic matter, plastics, and human wastes are some of the major sources of pollution in the ocean. Many people consume fish as food; when marine life is affected by toxic substance in […]
- Air Pollution Sources, Effects and Ways of Minimizing This paper discusses the various sources of air pollution, the effects of air pollution, and ways of minimizing air pollution. Definitely, the destruction of the atmosphere is a serious issue of concern to many people, […]
- Water and Water Pollution In Point Of Economics’ View This research tries to explain the importance of water especially in an economist’s perspective by explaining the uses of water in various fields, pollution of water and the agents of pollution.
- The Impact of Industrial Pollution on the Environment The attainment of these higher costs is through compulsory inclusion of the social costs of production in determination of the price of the goods.
- Environmental Pollution in Canada Atlantic Canada is also home to the Island of New Foundland and the northern region of Labrador which are majorly dotted by floating icebergs because of their proximity at the Northern areas of the province.
- Water Pollution & Diseases (Undeveloped Nations) Restriction on movement and access to the affected area affects trade and the loss of human life and deteriorated health is a major blow on the economy and on the quality of human life.
- Causes of Water Pollution and the Present Environmental Solution Prolonged pollution of water has even caused some plants to grow in the water, which pose danger to the living entities that have their inhabitants in the water.
- Fossil Fuels Subsidies and the Impact of Pollution on Health and Lifetime Earnings The most severe indictment of fossil fuels subsidies asserted by the authors of this article is that the benefit of any fuel subsidy accrues not to the poor of a country, but rather to the […]
- Cultural Pollution:Traditions and Historical Concepts The cultures traditions and historical concepts of the Middle East have over the centuries been characterised as by a distinct sense of variety that stems from a whirlwind of customs and traditions.
- Health Hazard of Noise Pollution In addition, the frequency of sound, duration of exposure, intermittence or continuation of sound, the age of a person and their health can affect the acuteness of the effects of noise pollution.
🥇 Captivating Pollution Research Topics
- Air and Water Pollution Thus, it is classified as a primary pollutant because it is the most common pollutants in the environment. In the environment, the impact of carbon monoxide is felt overtime, since it leads to respiratory problems.
- The Nature of Nonpoint Pollution Control Problem The incentive scheme to be used to influence the ambient level can be in the form of compulsory payment, T. The amount to be paid depends on the difference between the actual ambient level and […]
- The system for pollution offsets Maintaining equilibrium between environmental quality and cost is not efficient if all the polluting entities are treated uniformly despite the amount of emissions and concentration in a certain region.
- Water Pollution: Causes, Effects, and Prevention Farmers should be encouraged to embrace this kind of farming which ensures that the manure used is biodegradable and do not end up accumulating in the water bodies once they are washed off by floods.
- Impact of Blowing Drums on Air Pollution According to the CSB report, BP failed to “implement or heed all the safety recommendations regarding the blowdown drums before the blast”.
- Air Pollution Characteristics and Effect Accumulation and deposition of this substance can damage the ozone layer and affect the visibility of the environment. The accumulation of this pollutant in the atmosphere can cause severe damage to the reproductive organs, lungs […]
- Regulation and Management of Haze pollution in Canada The legislation is the oldest of its kind and empowers the national government to initiate programs relating to air pollution assessment; set air quality objectives and set standards linked to the source.
- Do Air Pollution in Schools Influence Student Performance? When the quality of the air is poor, allergens are likely to be present in the air. To this end, the paper has revealed that poor IAQ may cause a number of short and long-term […]
- Water in Crisis: Public Health Concerns in Africa In the 21st century, the world faces a crisis of contaminated water, which is the result of industrialization and is a major problem in developing countries.
- How Bad Pollution is in the Arab World Currently, the Arab world materializes to be amongst the fastest growing countries in terms of population. UNDP estimate that by 2003, the amount of emissions in the Arab world rose to 1013 metric tons from […]
- “Water and Pollution” Class game Then the teacher asks the students to name the main states of water and define the main “stops” in water cycle, which is written in the circle “Water Cycle”.
- Technologies for reduction of Automobile Pollution One of the biggest advantages that attracts the use of bio-fuels technology is the fact that there is an abundance of wastes that are readily available and can be used to prepare the bio-fuels, most […]
- How mechanical engineering used to prevent and fix oil pollution After completion of the drilling, a completion fluid with sufficient density to prevent escape of oil from the rock formation is filled into the well bore. Oil is a precious resource and the whole world […]
- Chloramine in Drinking Water: When the Threat of Pollution Emerges One of the most notable researches in the given field, the one conducted by Shang & Lo allows to see where the problem of chlorine starts from and what exact factors enhance the increase of […]
- Automobile Pollution in the US These pollutants are emitted due to the inability to have a perfect combustion process that would involve the breakdown of hydrocarbons into water and carbon dioxide in the presence of oxygen.
- Nitrate and phosphate pollution of freshwater ecosystem: Sources, impacts and cost effective measurements A comprehensive knowledge of the nitrogen distribution to the land and acquatic systems would convey a picture of the nitrogen distributed to the coastal zone.
- Pollution in Beijing, China This paper discusses the key aspects of air pollution in Beijing with extrapolation of the same to the rest of China cities.
- Environmental impacts of Air Pollution The current high growth rates have contributed to high concentration of particulates and pollutants in the atmosphere owing to the population’s over reliance on various sources of energy.
- Economic Impact of Industrial Pollution in China This paper gives a brief overview of the problem in China especially with regard to air pollution, its impact on the Chinese economy, some of the steps that the government has taken to combat the […]
- Solutions to the Los Angeles Metropolitan Watershed Pollution Problem Action therefore needs to be taken to contain the problem of pollution, which has caused the Los Angeles Metropolitan watershed to be one of the worst water sources in the US.
- Air Pollution: Public Health Impact In this regard, the paper explores various articles on opencast coals mining, aviation emissions, and geological storage of carbon dioxide and public health concerns in air pollution.
- Technological Applications in Industrial Pollution Prevention I also understand that pollution prevention emerged from the need to protect the environment from degradation and that appropriate regulations require manufacturers to put in place measures to prevent the release of dangerous emissions.
- Pollution Caused by Medium-Sized Enterprises and the Means to prevent It Devoted to the issue of pollution, Pollution prevention in small and medium-sized enterprises, the article by de Brujin and Hofman discusses the means to reduce the pollution effects that small and medium enterprises have on […]
- Pollution Prevention in the Industrial Production In particular, the review will focus on the literature on the methods that are used in various manufacturing industries to reduce pollution.
- Air Pollution Sources in Houston Though pollution is virtually everywhere, the paper focuses on Houston, one of the major cities is the US that have unacceptable levels of pollutants that pose health risks to the lives of people, plants, and […]
- Issues in Non-Point Source Pollution In their article titled “Use of Special Surrogates to Assess the Potential for Non-Point Source Pollution in Large Watersheds”, Moltz et al aimed to identify key areas within the United States portion of the Rio […]
- Water Pollution Sources, Effects and Control Unfortunately, not all the users of water are responsible to ensure that proper disposal or treatment of the used water is done before the water is returned to the water bodies.
- Air Pollution: Human Influence on Environment For these reasons, the emission of aerosols in the air has become a major issue of concern allover the world and it is one of the many issues that need to be addressed and controlled […]
- An Investigation of Green Roofs to Mitigate Air Pollution with Special Reference to Tehran, Iran Thus, the aim of the research is to inquire into the basic information on the concept of green roofs, to answer the research questions on different attributes of green roofs, methods used to construct green […]
- Water Pollution and Its Challenges Water pollution refers to a situation where impurities find way into water bodies such as rivers, lakes, and ground water. This is a form of pollution where impurities enter water bodies through distinct sources such […]
- China’s Air Pollution Is Not Unique China and the United States of America have adversely been mentioned to be the leading polluters of the atmosphere. The recent statistics indicate that the gap between the level of pollution by China and that […]
- Business and Pollution Inequality in Poor States Pollution in the third world countries leads to the degradation of the environment reducing the quality of life for the people.
- Pollution and Human Health A freshwater localized ecosystem consists of plants and animals of all kinds. Basically, the cycle of both living and non-living organism within a freshwater lake is interrelated and continuous.
- Hudson River Pollution Concerns Unfortunately, the Industrial Revolution and the subsequent advancement of the local and national economy have turned the River into an object of environmental pollution.
- China’s Air Pollution Problem The fact that we do not know the rate at which the economy is slowing down denotes that we cannot tell the rate at which air pollution in the country is reducing and those who […]
- Air Pollution Impacts on Weather and Climate Air pollution is rated to be the major cause of discomfort in the living creatures of the world for air is essential for the survival of every living creature.
- New York City Air Pollution Problem One positive impact of technological advancements on the environment in New York is the ability to provide communication options that are friendly to the environment.
- Principles of Air Pollution Control and Analysis The increased attention to air quality is a recent development as people were previously not concerned about the quality of air in the atmosphere.
- Big Coal and the Natural Environment Pollution The book’s thesis is the hidden adverse effects of coal as a source of energy to the livelihood of human beings in the contemporary world.
- Environment Destruction: Pollution Pollution usually causes a destabilization of the ecosystem through the intrusion of foreign materials into the environment. These forms of pollutants affect the environment through air pollution, noise pollution, water pollution, and soil pollution.
🌩️ Shocking Pollution Essay Examples and Topic Ideas
- Environmental Justice and Air Pollution in Canada One of the best ways is to explain that air pollution is a major contributor to the burgeoning problem of global warming.
- The World Oceans Pollution and Overfishing Human beings have taken a lot of time to realize the need for ocean conservation to the extent that the ocean has succumbed to ecological challenges that have affected their lives in a variety of […]
- Acid Rain and Ozone Pollution Acid rain and ozone pollution are a form of pollution, which entails the release of gaseous and dust particles in quantities that destroy the integrity of the atmosphere and affect organisms in their respective habitats […]
- Dealing With Air Pollution Polluted air contains nitrogen oxides and other toxic substances that dissolve in the atmosphere to return to the Earth in the form of acid rain, which is detrimental to the ecosystem.
- Air Pollution Effects on the Health and Environment According to the National Ambient Air Quality Standards, there are six principal air pollutants, the excess of which critically affects the health, lifestyle, and welfare of the population. Still, to my mind, the priority should […]
- The Ocean Pollution Problem Ocean pollution is the unfavorable upshot due to the entrance of chemicals and particulate substances into the ocean. The land is the key source of ocean pollution in the form of non-point water pollution.
- The New York City Air Pollution As the reports say, the state of health of some of the New York residents has grown increasingly worse, mostly due to the air pollution and the diseases that it has triggered.
- Marine Pollution and the Anthropogenic Effects upon It Marine pollution denotes the introduction of harmful materials or chemicals in our oceans which may disrupt the marine ecosystem, cause other harmful effects to marine life or change the chemical properties of the water.
- Pollution Externalities Role in Management Economics The externality is detrimental to the health of U. The Federal government is the U.S.has moved fast to limit the number of emissions from the factories and industries.
- Pollution of the Ganges and Its Main Factors The Ganges is one of the most important rivers in the history of humanity as well as in the life of Indian people.
- Water Pollution and Management in the UAE The groundwater in UAE meets the needs of 51% of users in terms of quantity mainly for irrigation. Surface water is the source of groundwater and plays a major role in groundwater renewal.
- Environmental Behavior and Air Pollution in Ohio Once people become aware of the harmful effects of air pollution on the environment and health, it is likely that they will adopt positive behaviors, reduce behaviors and activities that contribute to air pollution and […]
- Aviation’s Environmental Impact and Pollution One of the main disadvantages of the speedy technological progress is the pollution of the environment. However, in spite of all the world’s efforts to improve the state of the environment, the damage is done […]
- The Knoxville City’s Environmental Pollution It is necessary to address some pollution management issues and think about the measures to reduce pollution rates and help people survive any kind of environmental problems.
- Pollution & Climate Change as Environmental Risks The purpose of this essay is to provide an analysis of the three articles, focusing on the environmental risks and the risk perceptions of the authors.
- Environmental Revolution: Air Pollution in China For instance, a case study of the current pollution levels in China reveals that the country is struggling with the management of hazy weather.
- Noise Pollution: Urban Traffic Noise Besides these two, noise also has an effect on the learning of an individual so that it distracts the individual in a way that s/he is not able to learn, as would be the case […]
- Air Pollution in Los Angeles The escalation of congestion in the city has worsened the problem of air pollution because of the volume of unhealthy air emitted in the atmosphere.
- Economic View on Water and Pollution Some of the water is found in the continents’ rivers, lakes and in the subsurface. This research tries to explain the importance of water especially in an economist’s perspective by explaining the uses of water […]
- Water Pollution in the US: Causes and Control Although water pollution can hardly be ceased entirely, the current rates of water pollution can be reduced by resorting to the sustainable principle of water use in both the industrial area and the realm of […]
- Storm Water Pollution Prevention Plan All players need to be trained in significant areas of business so as they can handle them with care and beware of the potential they have in causing damage.
- Nebraska Pollution Prevention Project The article is about Nebraska’s Partners in Pollution Prevention program and the benefits it has brought to the state in the reduction of pollution caused by small businesses.
- Traffic-Related Air Pollution and Health Effects It emphasizes the fact that air contamination has a negative influence on the health of the representatives of the general public.
- Air Pollution Impact on Children’s Health in the US In these parts of the country, the level of air pollution is much higher. Nevertheless, the growing number of vehicles in the United States contributes to air pollution.
- Air Pollution and Respiratory Illnesses in Nigeria The purpose of the article presented was to test the relationship of the respiratory system illness and air pollution in developing countries, especially in Africa.
- Water & Air Pollution and Health Issues in Brazil The main environmental effects of pollution include the destruction of marine habitats, water scarcity, and anoxia. The conclusion is informative because the writer includes strategies to alleviate the problem of air and water pollution in […]
- Air Pollution in Beijing and Its Effects on Society It is worth noting that different regions/countries/cities in the world have different levels of air pollution depending on the intensity/presence of causing agents and the techniques applied in dealing with air pollution.
- Agricultural Nutrient Pollution and Its Reduction The solutions that have been proposed for the issue are varied: there is the possibility of upgrading farms with the help of better technologies, controlling the use of fertilizers and waste discharge with the help […]
- Air Pollution as the Trigger of the Ecological Catastrophe The key data collection tool is a survey that is targeted at determining the main factors of air pollution, finding out the social opinion regarding the quality of air in different cities, and estimating the […]
- “Fort McMurray Fires Cause Air Pollution” by McDiarmid As a rule, the air in Canada is clean and rich in oxygen; however, when the wildfire burst, it affected the ozone layer to a significant degree.
- Air Pollution in Beijing and the Decision-Making Bias Severe air pollution in Beijing did not become a subject of worldwide concern and discussion until the 2008 Beijing Olympics, which brought the issue to the attention of the global public due to the immense […]
- Environmental Pollution and Green Policies Although various scholars are of the view that green technology reduces the level of pollution, adequate research on the use of this form of technology needs to be conducted so as to fully contain environmental […]
- Lake Erie Water Pollution There are worries among the members of the community that the lake could be facing another episode of high toxicity, and they have called for the authorities to investigate the main causes of the pollution […]
- Air Pollution and China’s Governmental Measures The consequences of air pollution in China are already becoming evident, and not only they are the reason for environmental problems, but also they have a significant influence on the health of Chinese people living […]
- Water Pollution and Associated Health Risks The results of plenty of studies indicate the existence of the relation between the contamination of water by hazardous chemicals and the development of respiratory and cardiovascular diseases, cancer, asthma, allergies, as well as reproductive […]
- Indoor Air Pollution: The Silent Killer in Rural India The video “Indoor air pollution: The silent killer” discusses the detrimental impact of indoor air pollution in rural Indian households on people’s health. The problem of indoor air pollution is rather significant, and people should […]
- Pollution in the San Francisco Bay The rivers provide fresh water for domestic use to many civilians, and it is apparent that the authorities have given the power plant the freedom to test the quantity of chemicals in the waste water.
- Coca-Cola India and Water Pollution Issues The first difficulty that the representatives of the Coca-Cola Company happened to face due to their campaign in the territory of India was caused by the concerns of the local government.
- Water Pollution in the Philippines: Metropolitan Manila Area In this brief economic analysis of water pollution in Metro Manila, it is proposed to look at the industrial use of waters and the household use to understand the impact that the population growth and […]
- Podocnemis Lewyana: Habitat Loss, Overfishing and Pollution The second factor is overhunting, which in the case of Magdalena River Turtle leads to the inability of these animals to locate food.
🎓 Simple & Easy Topics Related to Pollution
- Air Pollution as a Factor for Renal Cancer Therefore, to prevent renal cancer, it is crucial to examine the primary causes and look for better strategies to curb the issue.
- Air Travel as a Cause of Severe Pollution Ecologists cite the growth of air travel as one of the factors that are contributing to environmental pollution. Restricting air transport can minimize the amount of noise that airplanes make, therefore improving the quality of […]
- Environmental Pollution in the Petroleum Industry At the same time, it threatens nature and creates many long-term issues related to pollution of air, soil, water, the weakening of the ozone layer, and the facilitation of the greenhouse gas effect.
- Air Pollution in Washington State and Healthy Living of People The problem of air pollution is closely related to the issue of the energy supply of the US. Due to the high level of air pollution in Washington state, there is a growing threat to […]
- China Shenhua Energy Company: Pollution Reducing Although the Chinese government recognized the issue of pollution and announced a course for liberalization of the economy and a greater emphasis on ecology during the 12th 5-year plan, the transformation from a coal-based energy […]
- Smog, Its Harm and Pollution Reduction Progress Smog can be defined as the mixture of solid and liquid fog and smoke particles that are formed under the impact of high humidity and calm air.
- Climate Change, Air Pollution, Soil Degradation Then followed by outdoor air pollution, soil degradation which can also be called as soil contamination, global overpopulation, drinking water pollution, nuclear waste build-up, disappearing of the water supplies, indoor air pollution, depletion of the […]
- Environmental Pollution and Increased Birds Death The increase in the population of different animals may also cause the death of birds. This leads to the extinction of some animals and birds hence massive death.
- Advanced Pollution Prevention in the United States In the United States, the overview of the previous legislation shows that the government used to enforce measures that would deal with pollution control which occurred at the final stage of production processes. The Pollution […]
- Air Pollution in the United Arab Emirates’ Cities In the article called Evaluating the Potential Impact of Global Warming on the UAE Residential Buildings, the author focuses on the negative consequences of global warming on the situation in the United Arab Emirates.
- The Deepwater Horizon Oil Platform Pollution The oil spillage in the sea can result to the death of sea animals as well as plants that thrive in the water because of the dangerous chemicals that are contained in the oil.
- Air Pollution, Its Constituents and Health Effects The National Ambient Air Quality Standards are the regulations or policies that are adopted by states to ensure the safety of the environment.
- Coal Pollution in China as an Environmental Problem Thesis: Coal pollution in China has been a significant cause of environmental pollution-China being one of the largest coal producers in the world- therefore, necessitating the development of appropriate measures to reduce its severity.
- Environmental Pollution Analysis The author explains that the damaging alterations have become possible due to the use of a large number of pesticides in the area.
- Chemistry: Environmental Pollution in Hungary The acidification of water bodies leads to the death of numerous species that are susceptible to the presence of acid. Part of the problem is caused by the fact that Hungary is currently forced to […]
- Low Pollution Car Engine The following is a discussion on the introduction of the low pollution car engine and its benefits to the UAE. In addition, pollution and climate change will be a thing of the past.
- Environmental Pollution and Contamination The rains are known to corrode marble and metals, cause respiratory diseases in human beings and increase the acidity of the soil.
- Environmental Ethics. Optimal Pollution: Reality or Myth? The effects of globalization and environmental change have caused the resurgence of environmentalism, yet the necessity to sustain industries and the global economy invalidates the idea of a pollution-free environment.
- Plastic Pollution from a Sociological Standpoint Wagner, as well as Miranda and de Carvalho-Souza, are in favor of increased recycling efforts to prevent more plastic from escaping into the sea.
- Pollution as a Social Issue and Mass Media’s Role The reason why plastic pollution gained traction only during the 21st century is directly connected to the invention of the Internet and the technological advances in electronics.
- Climate Change: Reducing Industrial Air Pollution One of the most effective measures of air quality in the USA is the Air Quality Index, which estimates air conditions by concentrations of such pollutants as particle solution, nitrogen and sulfur dioxide, carbon monoxide, […]
- Social Activism Against Plastic Pollution Of the 30 million tons of plastic waste in the United States in 2009, only 7% were sent for recycling, which primarily damages marine life.
- Plastic Pollution and Social Institutions The purpose of this paper is to investigate the political and economic barriers that hamper the efforts to reduce plastic pollution and discuss the ways in how they could be overcome.
- Pollution and Federal Environmental Policy Pollution continues to influence the flora and the fauna of the United States, as well as people in urban and even rural areas.
- Haze Pollution in China One of the outstanding aspects of pollution in the country is that the Chinese are highly desensitized and aware of issues surrounding this matter.
- How China Cuts Its Air Pollution 5, which is the smallest and one of the most harmful polluting particles, were 54 percent lower in the last quarter of 2017 as compared to the same period in 2016, specifically in Beijing.
- Food Distribution and Water Pollution Therefore, food distribution is one of the central reasons for water pollution. According to Greenpeace, one of the ways to improve the ecology of the planet is by creating healthy food markets.
- Concerns of Ocean Ecosystem Pollution The range of adverse outcomes for ocean ecosystems can be discussed in volumes; however, the current discussion will focus on trash in the ocean waters, acidification, and the disruption of the marine life cycles.
- The Public Perceptions of Air Pollution and Related Policies in London The primary questions for consideration are the public perceptions of air pollution and related policies in London and other cities of the United Kingdom, previous surveys regarding existing policies related to the environment or air […]
- Marine Pollution: Sources, Types, Pathways, and Status By examining sources, types, pathways, and status of water contamination in the context of the World Ocean, it is clear that most marine pollution caused by human actions, especially the mismanagement of plastic debris.
- Marine Pollution: Management and International Legislation Marine environment refers to: the physical, chemical, geological and biological components, conditions and factors which interact and determine the productivity of, state, condition and quality of the marine ecosystem, the waters of the seas and […]
- Recurrent Pollution of the Tisza River of Hungary The Tisza basin is located almost precisely in the geographical center of Europe and crosses the near-future boundary of the European Union.
- Atmospheric Pollution and Global Warming Green forests help in soaking the suspended particles in the air and thus clean the air for all of us to breathe.
- Water Pollution: OIL Spills Aspects The effects of the oil spill on a species of ducks called the Harlequin ducks were formulated and the author attempted to trace out the immediate and residual effects of the oil on the birds.
- Earth’s Atmosphere and Natural Pollution The stratosphere is the next layer of the atmosphere and is from that 7 17 km range to about 30 km above the earth’s surface.
- Pollution Control Policy: Glodal Issues Global warming poses a great problem for the global biosphere since it affects the habitat of most of the natural occupants of the global hemisphere.
- Noise and Sound Pollution The noise pollution should be considered by the duration of the sound, the frequency of noise, and whether there is any control to the sound or not.
- Integrated Pollution Prevention and Control Environmental management is dynamic and it is concurrent to the existing management strategies and agenda of the company. Statutes and legislations pertaining to environmental compliance enforce the need to implement environmental management and monitoring of […]
- As China Roars, Pollution Reaches Deadly Extremes The idea is to harness the excess waters of the Yangtze River to replenish the Yellow River which perennially suffers from lack of water and the formation of silt.
- Construction Technology and Air Pollution Hot-list section has new and transferable technology and highlights the features that appeal to construction companies, specifies and designers, owners of the building and end users.
✅ Most Interesting Pollution Topics to Write about
- Atmospheric Chemistry – Pollution
- The Influence of Global Warming and Pollution on the Environment
- Water Pollution in a Community: Mitigation Plan
- Air Pollution and Its World History
- Pollution Is a Consistent Demolition of the Earth
- Air Pollution and Ecological Perspectives of the Atmosphere
- Industrial Pollution in China and USA
- Air Pollution Externalities and Possible Solutions
- Thames Water Company’s Pollution Issue and Ecocentrism
- Air Pollution and Health Issues in the US
- Noise Pollution: Environmental Issue in Lagos, Nigeria
- Public Policy Issue: Particle Pollution in Chicago Metropolitan Area
- Noise Pollution: Best Practicable Means
- Point vs. Non-Point Air Pollution
- Health Science: Pollution and Health
- Global Pollution and Climate Change
- Air Pollution in Middle East, a Case Study of Saudi Arabia
- Reducing Traffic Noise Pollution in Cairo
- Law, Property Rights, and Air Pollution
- Air Pollution: The Problem’ Review
- Air Pollution and Its Impact on Human Health
❓ Research Questions about Pollution
- What Causes Air Pollution and What Effect Does It Have On People?
- Why Air Pollution Can Harm the Environment Dramatically?
- What Are the Sources of Air Pollution?
- Does Air Pollution Affect Health and Medical Insurance Cost in the Elderly?
- What Are the Causes and Effects of Water Pollution in Lake Huron?
- What Causes Water Pollution and Its Effects?
- What Can the Public Do to Curb Pollution?
- Will COVID-19 Containment and Treatment Measures Drive Shifts in Marine Litter Pollution?
- Does Inequality Matter Air Pollution and Health Relationship?
- Why Environmental Management May Yield No-Regret Pollution Abatement Options?
- How Can Be Organised Curbing Environmental Pollution Through Recycling?
- What Will the Effects Be if We Don’t Stop Plastic Pollution in Our Oceans?
- Does Air Pollution Crowd Out Foreign Direct Investment Inflows?
- Does Off-Farm Employment Contribute to Agriculture-Based Environmental Pollution?
- Does Environmental Pollution Affect Metropolitan Housing Prices?
- Does Financial Instability Increase Environmental Pollution in Pakistan?
- What Are the Leading Factors of Water Pollution Around the World?
- What King of Cost-Effective Control Strategies for Energy-Related Transboundary Air Pollution in Western Europe?
- Which Firms Are More Sensitive to Public Disclosure Schemes for Pollution Control?
- What Are the Kinds of Water Pollution?
- Does Air Pollution Affect Consumption Behavior?
- What Are the Causes and Effects of Water Pollution?
- Does Animal Feeding Operation Pollution Hurt Public Health?
- Does Industry Self-Regulation Reduce Pollution?
- Will Pollution Free Cars Become a Reality of the Near Future?
- Who Pays for Industrial Pollution Abatement?
- Does Trade Promote Environmental Coordination of Pollution in International Rivers?
- Who Suffers From Indoor Air Pollution?
- What Are the Main Ways to Reduce Pollution?
- What Causes Haze Pollution?
💯 Free Pollution Essay Topic Generator
for your paper in no time!